Senior Adults: Get Ready for Washington, D.C., Sign Up Soon
Have you ever wanted to see the wonders of our nation’s capital? Check it off your bucket list, and join us for a 6- day, 5-night trip to Washington, D.C., Thursday–Tuesday, October 20–25.
• Motorcoach Transportation
• 5 nights of lodging including 3 consecutive nights in the Washington, D.C., area.
• 8 meals: 5 breakfasts and 3 dinners
• 2 full–day guided tours of Washington, D.C., which will feature the WW II Memorial, Capitol Hill, Embassy Row, the Korean War Veterans Memorial, Vietnam Veteran’s Memorial, and much more!
• Evening guided memorial and monuments tour.
Trip is based on 30 passengers. Cost is $546 per person, and is based on double occupancy (single occupancy add $170). $75 due upon signing. Final payment is due on Saturday, August 13. Motorcoach driver and step-on guide gratuities are included in the price. For questions or to RSVP, contact Charles Qualls at 404.591.4341 or email@example.com.